The attorneys were ranked across several practice areas. Additionally, two Fraser Stryker attorneys received the Best Lawyers® 2024 “Lawyer of the Year” in Omaha in a total of three practice areas.
See a complete list of award recipients below.
Fraser Stryker Recipients of Best Lawyers® 2024 “Lawyers of the Year” in Omaha
Fraser Stryker Attorneys Listed in 2024 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Patrick J. Barrett – Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Mark L. Brasee – Corporate Law, Real Estate Law
- Stephen M. Bruckner – Environmental Law, Litigation – Environmental
- Patrick S. Cooper – Appellate Practice, Insurance Law, Litigation – Insurance
- Michael F. Coyle – Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Kathryn A. Dittrick – Employment Law – Individuals, Employment Law – Management
- Robert L. Freeman – Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Sports Law
- Paul J. Halbur – Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law
- Mark C. Laughlin – Litigation – Insurance, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants, Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Troy F. Meyerson – Real Estate Law
- David C. Mullin – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Transportation Law
- James L. Quinlan – Health Care Law
- Rex A. Rezac – Insurance Law, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Timothy J. Thalken – Litigation – ERISA
- Travis S. Tyler – Corporate Law
According to Best Lawyers® website: “recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. [Their] methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.”
For “Lawyer of the Year” award recognition: “Additional recognitions are also awarded to individual lawyers with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.”
This article has been prepared for general information purposes and (1) does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship, (2) is not intended as a solicitation, (3) is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice, and (4) is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney. Always seek professional counsel prior to taking action.